Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Project On Hold

I've just moved to a new address and currently tidying up and arranging things in the house. My scanner is still in the box. My Internet connection is still at my old house and waiting for the Internet provider to relocate it to the new address. The only time I have now are registering those of Postcrossing from my office and drafting the postcards received.

I received many new postcards for the past two weeks (old and new address); from Hernán from Chile (the first one to reach my new mailbox), Ibetto of Wallis & Futuna (nice 8 postcards of New Caledonia), James from Gibraltar (2 postcards), Salem from Tunisia (Kairouan UNESCO WHS), Melanie from Belize, Roberto from El Salvador (UNESCO WHS), and many many more. Terima kasih banyak-banyak (thank you very much).

I should be back blogging about postcards received by early January. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

No comments: